We recently spent the day as a family exploring Yountville. Yountville is a city in the Napa Valley, in Northern California’s Wine Country. It is full of charm and almost seems too beautiful and perfect to be a real town. Below are a few places in Yountville that I personally love and recommend visiting.
1. North Block Hotel is the most beautiful boutique hotel that is located next to many of the best restaurants and shops. You can step out and explore on foot right from your doorstep.
2. Southside Napa is a great spot for coffee and lunch/breakfast. They have avocado toast (my favorite) and some nice options for kiddos too.
3. R&D Kitchen Yountville has a nice variety of food on the menu and were able to accommodate vegan/vegetarians.
4. If you love French pastries, then you will definitely want to get in line nice and early to avoid the crowds at Bouchon Bakery.
5. Stewart Cellars is still on my buck-list, but I hope to try it out this year. It’s a top-rated winery across the street from North Block Hotel and has the most beautiful stone architecture.
I hope you enjoy Yountville when you go! If you have been and have places you love, please leave a comment below.
Leave a Reply