Sharing a few of my favorite items that are perfect for holiday gifting. A few of these are locally made right here in Sonoma, California.
- A really nice red blend from Abbot’s Passage that is certified organic and produced in Sonoma. Another noteworthy red from this family-owned winery is the 2021 Spirit Rock. Use my partner code DANIKA10 for 10% off any of their wine.
- I can’t think of anything better to pair with a beautiful red wine, than a nice artisan chocolate. Spring & Mulberry makes date-sweeted chocolate bars that are topped with eye-catching ingredients that include bee pollen, dried rose petals, lavender and nuts.
- Sonoma jewlery designer, Elizaberry, makes the most beautiful pieces. My recent favorite is the one I’m wearing above, called Tres Pearl. The freshwater pearls hang oh-so delicately from a 100% gold filled necklace. Be sure to take a peek at her wide assortment of earrings too.
- I had the pleasure of meeting renowned wine glass designer Kurt Josef last year in Healdsburg, and he gifted me his collection of glasses. These red wine glasses are truly a work of art. Each one is handmade in Europe. I might be crazy, but I swear that they make each sip of wine taste better. His glasses are the perfect gift for the wine conoisseur in your life.
- Last, but not least are these extra cozy and super luxe shearling Jenni Kayne slides.