From cozy top-rated slippers to delicious Sonoma Pinot Noir, I am rounding up some gift-worthy items that are all in stock and able to arrive before Christmas. Most of my picks are sold at Target and Amazon, making it easy and stress-free.
- Beautiful coffee table books are always a wonderful gift to give. Linking my top five favorite by title. Pacific Natural At Home. Live Beautiful. Pacific Natural. Travel Home. For The Love Of WHITE.
- The coziest beanie I own is the ivory one that I’m wearing in the photo above. This one here is the same beanie, but in a nice neutral color. They are excellent quality and aren’t itchy like a lot of other beanies I have tried.
- La Crema Pinot Noir from Sonoma County. This winery is right down the road from my house and their wine is exceptional at an affordable price. You can get it here and even do an online order pick-up for the same day.
- A personalized coffee mug. I LOVE the nice neutral tones of this mug. Great as a stocking stuffer and super affordable.
- The COZIEST socks I have found. These are so thick and come in several colors.
- Top-rated faux fur slides/slippers. These come in an assortment of colors.
- My cozy puff sleeve sweatshirt has become one of my favorite things to wear on weekends. It comes in other colors too. Great for anyone wanting an elevated sweatshirt. Can also be found here.
- Though not from Amazon or Target, I thought I would link my jeans that I have on in the photo. I just got them on sale and they have such a fantastic fit. FYI….after reading reviews, I discovered that they run about two sizes too big. I am ALWAYS a size 25, but these are size 23 and they fit like a glove.
I hope this little last-minute guide helps!