I hope you had a happy Thanksgiving! I wanted to share a few of my favorite new purchases.
- This super cozy and luxe-feeling cable knit sweater dress that has a gorgeous matching long cable-knit cardigan. It comes in ivory and black. I love how chic and put together this look is, yet it is so easy to throw on.
- This 7.5 foot faux Christmas tree that comes pre-lit with 700 white lights. I can’t wait to get this! It will be so nice not to have to put the lights on myself. I searched and searched for a top-rated, natural-looking tree that would not break my bank account. This was the winner!
- A BIG beautiful textured statement pot for my entryway table. I already had the small size and love it so much. The large one is a STUNNER and priced under $100!
- Reclaimed elm wood coffee table. I have the matching entryway table and the grain of the elm wood is just beautiful. This coffee table could also easily double as a bench at the end of a bed or in your entryway with a photo gallery wall above it.
- Top-rated and super compact, this Nespresso machine has a built-in milk frother. It comes in black and in a pretty pearl color.
- These lovely hand-beaded earrings by one of my favorite designers, Deepa Gurnani. I own a few other designs from Deepa and they are all so beautiful.
Wishing you a wonderful week!