Located just an hour from San Francisco, is the beautiful Sonoma Coast.
Bodega Bay has become one of my favorite day trips. Full of dog-friendly beaches, charming cafes and beautiful places to hike and run, Bodega Bay is a wonderful place to go for a quick recharge.
Below are a few of my favorite places in Bodega.
- Doran Beach. This is a dog-friendly beach that stretches about 2 miles long. Parking is $7 for the day.
- The Birds Cafe is such a charming place to grab lunch. It has outdoor seating that overlooks the bay.
- The Lodge at Bodega Bay is located right up from Doran Beach and is just gorgeous.
- Grab drinks or a glass of wine at Drakes.
- If you are in the mood to wine taste, head to the towns local tasting room, Sonoma Coast Vineyards.
Do you have a favorite place on the Sonoma Coast? Leave a comment below!
Shop my French-style market tote here and my white beach dress here.